Right Angle Index Drives
Home > Products > Right Angle Index Drives
NOTE: Please visit the CAMCO Rotary Index Drives (Shaft Output) page on the DE-STA-CO website for the most up-to-date product information
IMC Right Angle Index Drives are ideal for dial applications or actuation-type applications such as driving a linkage or in-line conveyor. Right Angle Index Drives feature:
- Fixed Center Distance between input and output
- Hardened, ground barrel cam
- Flanged-Shaft Output
- Compact Design requiring minimum use of floor space.
- Preloaded "rib-centered" design with Modified Sine motion provides smooth acceleration and deceleration with precision positioning.
- Universal mounting available on RA models.
applications, see the E-Series
Right Angle - Shaft Output (RA)
CAMCO Right Angle (RA) Series Indexers are extremely compact. They have the greatest torque capacity for a given center distance or overall size, making them ideal for applications involving limited space and high accuracy requirements. They are easily mounted in any direction and include a combination flange/shaft output.